Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ok so I'm new to this blog, I've only ever used xanga so this whole thing is very unfamiliar, I almost feel like I am writing an essay or something.

I only have a few minutes before I leave work but I wanted to finally create a new blog and I think there was something that I wanted to write about but I can't really think of what that was...

Lots to look forward this upcoming weekend! Friday I am going to leave work a little early and go camping, somewhere north west, a state forest, which is supposed to be magical this time of year with the leaves all changing. Weather is supposed to be good too. And its "real camping" where we are designated an area and there is no bathrooms or showers or anything. This should be interesting. There is like 15 of us going! Its going to be crazy fun, and we are going to a shooting range! Finally I get to shoot a real gun!

Monday is Ricks 30th birthday. I wish I could do something really cool for him. He helped throw me the worlds best 30th surprise party, but I don't know his friends or his family like he knows mine. I took the day off, we of course will get some BBQ for lunch somewhere and he has a softball game later in the day. I bought him tickets to a chili and beer tasting in November, I signed him up for the Annapolis 10k, I bought him a soccer jersey, and some Eagles headphones, and I said I would sign him up for bootcamp if he chooses he wants to, and I won some snowboarding passes that I was going to give him, so its a lot, it just doesn't really seem to meaningful. I mean the chili and beer thing will be with my sister and her husband, it will be really fun.

What else.......




No comments:

Post a Comment