Thursday, October 17, 2013

Babies...

Emily is 10, she is super tall and skinny, really pretty, and has her own style and interests and personality. I remember thinking at one time how great it would be if I didn't have to pick her out an outfit every morning, and didn't have to pick out the clothes to buy, but my god do I miss it. Its like suddenly she is all grown up and only needs me to buy her food and drive her places.
I keep seeing all these pictures of her between the ages of 2 - 5, my favorite years for her, she was so happy and so gosh darn cute. Not that she's unhappy now, she just isn't as young and innocent.
Babies are pretty much all I talk about lately.
I want one.
Sooner than later.
I need to get my CPA.
I need a husband.
I WANT ONE NOW!
Waiting.
Waiting.
Every day I swear someone else posts on facebook a baby in the womb picture.
Waiting.

I have been studying every night for hours. It is overwhelming. Too much material and not enough time to learn it all. Its crazy. I think its twice the amount of material as last test. What if I don't pass? How did everyone else pass!!? I'm not dumb, but this damn test is making me feel like a big dumb failure. How bad do I really want to be a CPA... ughhh I just want the extra income.

1 comment:

  1. Babies! We should try to get pregnant at the same time! Like a year or 6months after my wedding. What do u think? HAHAHHA
    Lauren (Zach's girlfriend - soon to be fiance. Zach is Brian's best man) said she and I should get pregnant at the same time b/c she didn't want to go thru it alone. It was nice of her to say, but I don't think she will get pregnant for quite some time....

    ReplyDelete