Monday, September 29, 2014

Ugh

What happened.

Everything was going fine. When I was on vacation, Ben missed me, he couldn't wait till I came back. Then the next weekend he didn't want to hang out. He wouldn't tell me why, said I would be mad. We went to the O's game on labor day. Had a great time. He came over on that Thursday, I made him dinner and we watched football. I went to a wedding that weekend so I didn't see him for 10 days, because he was "busy."

While at wedding I see a pic he is tagged in on Facebook, with a blonde girl, it was a questionable picture.

I didnt bring it up. He tried to get me to go to happy hour the following weekend but I went to a wedding with Keith instead. I did go to Bens house that Sunday though, after 10 days of not seeing each other, he didn't seem too excited to see me, except that I brought Chipotle, he was happy about that. The night before he was tagged by the blonde girl at Rams Head.

He joined my soccer team, the first game was the Wednesday after I brought him Chipotle, He met me after work and came to my house to watch soccer before going to soccer. He kissed me goodbye in front of Emily.

I went to his house that Saturday morning to watch soccer with him. I went to my sisters party after that and I didn't talk to him that night. The next morning I look at facebook to see if Blondie tagged him in anything. No, worse, he posted a pic of the two of them. Really?! Then even better, his relationship status was updated and it said he was in a relationship with her. I immediately texted him, he said he got really drunk and he's not in a relationship, not with her, and I guess not with me. The status went away, but the picture didn't. I decided to not make a huge deal. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship then fine.

We had a soccer game on Wednesday, again he kissed me goodbye. It was awkward.

Friday we went to happy hour. It was really fun. I figured if he's spending so much time with me that maybe the other girl is nothing and I'm reading into it too much.

Saturday night I spent the night in Bmore with Natalie. Ben said he wanted to hang out sometime on Sunday since I was in the area. I ended up meeting him after the football game for a bit.

I get home Sunday night and now Facebook has two new photos of them, one of them looked like they were yelling into each others mouthes, not quite kissing but close enough, the other one was a cute picture, if you saw it you would think aww what a cute couple. The photos were old, not from Sunday, unless he changed his clothes and went out as soon as I left. Then there were more... he was tagged in photos from earlier in the month. The first one was on September 1st. I was at the O's game with him that day!? Must have been from that weekend, the one when he dind't want to hang out with me. Another one was when I was away for a weekend at a wedding. Another one was a day I was with him all day. Doesn't make sense but he's clearly been seeing both of us all month. Sometimes the same day.

So I commented on one of the pics, just said "really,,,"

The pic vanished. The rest are still there though.

I don't want to see him again. He is supposed to make me dinner before soccer on Wednesday.

I wonder if he will show up to soccer. I wonder if the other girl knows I exist. I wonder why he continues to see me when he clearly likes this other girl. He doesn't post pics of us, or even take pics of us. Why meet me yesterday? Why join the soccer team? I don't get it. Why post pics on facebook when I'm clearly going to see them?? Does he think that I wouldn't care if he's with someone else?!?!?

I liked him. :(

I met up with one of my friends Sat night and one of his friends who I've met several times was there and he is single now, he's a CPA and said he can help me pass the exam, We got way too drunk though, not sure if he wants to hang out again, I cna't remember much of the end of the night. I gave him my number though cause he called me to give me his, but I don't remember that haha. Our mutual friend is getting married in October, so I at least will see him there.

I'm angry. I'm hurt. The only reason I want to see Nick again is because I'm mad at Ben. I almost called Keith last night to see if he wants to hang out, ughhhh Leah no, I don't know what to do.

I haven't talked to Ben since I left his house yesterday. He must know I'm mad. He took down the picture. I'm kind of surprised the Blonde chic didn't question my comment, I'm sure she asked him about me, right?

Ok back to work. Done venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment